The task of the Centre is to constitute interdisciplinary research teams for conducting international research.
Main research works are conducted by the International Interdisciplinary Teams of Priority Research Areas:
section a – Computational Oncology and Personalised Medicine;
section b – Artificial Intelligence and Data Processing;
section c – Future Materials;
section d – Intelligent Cities and Mobility of the Future;
section e – Process Automation and Industry 4.0.;
section f – Climate and Environment Protection, Modern Energy Technology
Currently, several thematic Interdisciplinary Teams have also been launched, dealing with:
- the research on social and technological progress, combining interests of the scientists representing social, humanistic, technical, management and several other sciences;
- patent applications for the construction solutions related to professional diagnostics, improvement of safety, acquiring soft competences;
- the research and personal exchange in terms of human factor in aviation
- qualitative and quantitative research in architecture, in terms of solutions for elder people, networking the society 4.0.
- the analysis of the Work 4.0., specialist diagnostics and future competences.
We invite you to join us in the above mentioned research work and in creating new research teams.