WE INVITE YOU TO THE NEXT IN THE SERIES, JUBILEE X CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO SOCIAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS, TAKING PLACE ON 19.06.2020.
X International Conference „Social and humanistic sciences and technical sciences – the scope of cooperation for social and technological progress”
Gliwice, June 19, 2020
9.00 – 20:15
event form: video-conference
Ladies and gentlemen,
as formerly announced, we invite you to all-day, free video-conference which will be organised with the use of Zoom.Us platform. You can access the event with Zoom.Us application or through the web browser (https://zoom.us/).
- link and login data for the meeting:
Meeting ID: 367 856 6975
- conference language: Polish and/or English, depending on the panel and the referent
- all the abstracts of papers will be available in English
- post-conference articles are also published in English
- for those interested, consecutive interpreting is provided during the conference
9:00 – 9:15 Opening ceremony
9.15 – 16.00 Panel 1: humanistic and social (representatives of humanistic and social sciences)
Panel 1a: application (representatives of the practice world)
Part 1: Man and technology 9.15-10.15
Part 2: Different faces of progress 10.15-11.45
Part 3: The role of socio-economic environment in creating changes 11.45-12.45
Part 4: Implementation projects and practical implications 12.45-15.00
Part 5: Social and technological progress – international discourse 15.00 – 16.00
16.00 – 19:45 Panel 2: technical (representatives of technical sciences)
Panel 2 a: application (representatives of the world of practice)
Part 6: Praxeological indicators and technology 16.00-17.00
Part 7: Past, present and future of industry 17.00-18.15
Part 8: Technological future – international approach
19:45 – 20:15 Discussion, summary of the meeting and the end of conference
Participants will be able to ask questions at the end of each panel.
It will be also possible to contact the moderator through the chat panel available during specific sessions and presentations.
Event will be recorded, information and expert material will be created in the form of an assembled film with selected fragments of speakers’ presentations, which we will publish on the conference website. We invite you to participate with the use of camera and microphone, so that we can create the atmosphere most similar to our previous meetings in physical space.
ABSTRACTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- 12-15 minutes is expected for each of the referents. Those who will be delivering the paper in Polish, we ask to prepare bilingual presentation (Polish-English)
- Moderator of each panel will coordinate technical and substantive matters of each session.
Thank you for submitting articles within the deadlines we have provided. We remind you that the free form of popularisation of scientific articles provided for active conference participants (speakers) applies only to people who will participate in the whole session on 19.06.2020. This will be proven by logging on the conference website.
CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE REGISTERED FOR A CONFERENCE AND SUBMITTED PUBLICATIONS ON DAY OF 28.04.2020 – THERE ARE NO PLACES IN THE FOLLOWING VOLUMES COVERED BY CONFERENCE FEES
IT IS POSSIBLE TO INCLUDE THE ARTICLE IN THE SUSTAINABILITY JOURNAL FOR A CHARGE OF 1 800 CHIF. YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT THE ARTICLES FOR THE NEXT ZZL JOURNAL ISSUES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE
IN MONOGRAPH POSITIONS – NO POSSIBILITY OF EXTENDING FOR NEXT AUTHORS
Please send your questions to the office of the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on the mailing address: email@example.com or call to 32 400-3095, 885-951-905.
You are welcome!
CONFERENCE UNDER HONORARY PATRONAGE OF:
Minister of Science and Higher Education
National Centre for Research and Development
Marshal of the Silesia Province
Head of the Gliwice district
Mayor of the City of Gliwice
JM Rector of the Silesian University of Technology
Provincial Labour Office in Katowice
Katowice Special Economic Zone
Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice
Foundation for the Development of the Education System
- Provincial Labour Office in Katowice
- Association of Communes and Districts of the Western Silesian Subregion
- Silesian Center of Competence of Industry 4.0
- University of Economics in Katowice – College of Economics, Department of Public Management and Social Sciences
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków– Department of Management and Social Communication, Institute of Applied Psychology
- University of Wrocław – Institute of Psychology
- University of Silesia – Institute of Psychology at the Department of Social Sciences
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Cranfield University, Britain
- Technicka Univerzita v Košicach, Slovakia
- Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands
- Universidad Nacional de Salta, Argentina
- IQIB – Institut für qualifizierende Innovationsforschung und -beratung, Germany
- Reykjavik University, Iceland
- Elizabeth University of Health & Social Sciences – Bratislava, Slovakia
X International Conference „Social and humanistic sciences and technical sciences – the scope of cooperation for social and technological progress” organised in Gliwice on June 19, 2020 in the Education and Congress Centre ul. Konarskiego 18B, Hall: D, E , J, is financed under the programme of the Minister of Science and Higher Education under the name “DIALOG” in 2016-2019 ″
Conference is realised as a part of the project of the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research. The project approved for funding through a competition announced on July 1, 2016. by the Minister of Science and Higher Education as a part of the “DIALOG” programme constituted by the Statement of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of June 27, 2016 on the establishment of the programme called “Dialog” (M.P. poz. 596).
Please direct all questions to: Joanna Mrowiec-Denkowska: Joanna.Mrowiec-Denkowska@polsl.pl
You are welcome!