The name and scope of the activity of the club refers to the Master of Business Administration programme for education of advanced and interdisciplinary managerial competence at the Silesian University of Technology.
The goals of the Club are:
- creating opportunity for the students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree to develop scientific activity, research on the development of the competences of the future, especially those connected with leaders of the future, new professions, new working environments, forms of employment and requirements of the future labour markets – specialist competences, soft competences, managerial competences,
- awakening the interests in scientific, research, creative, self-educational, popularising and organisational work in the environment of the students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree,
- increasing scientific activity among the students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree
- developing cooperation between the students and the researchers of the university, organisations working for diagnosis and development of a human, including: social, public institutions and enterprises operating in Poland and abroad,
- helping members of the Club to develop and popularise their scientific work,
- creating the possibilities of practical use of the knowledge,
- promoting the knowledge from the fields of social, humanistic, medical and technical studies,
- establishing scientific connections with organisations operating in the field of interest of the Club, both in Poland and abroad,
- acquiring by the students the learning outcomes in following courses: PSYCHOLOGY, PHILOSOPHY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, WORK ORGANISATION AND ERGONOMICS, SOCIOLOGY, MANAGEMENT BASICS
The research club, considering its scope, receives technical sponsorship from the Katowice Special Economic Zone
All those who are willing to join in the work of the club we invite to contact MCBI +48 32 400 30 95.
The research club received the funding as a part of the competition for financing project-oriented education – PBL
As a part of the I competition for financing project-oriented education – PBL, Competition Commission awarded funding to 31 projects.
Along with the Decree no. 54/2020 of the Rector of the Silesian University of Technology regarding the Regulations of financing project-oriented education – PBL, as a part of the programme „Initiative of Excellence – Research University”, the minimum number of points required for obtaining the funding of the application was 6. The projects received the funding in the requested amount, not higher than 5000.00 PLN gross.