INTERNATIONAL INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM FOR INVENTIONS AND KNOW HOW
Section profiled for the works connected with patenting intellectual goods, creating demos and prototypes, creating authorial know-how studies.
Within the section we:
– take care of entire creative process of developing the invention
– help in application procedure of the patents, utility models
– develop trade marks and utility models
– offer comprehensive approach to intellectual property protection, commercialising products, cooperating with the Centre for Incubation and Technology Transfer
– cooperate with foreign experts having many European patents obtained
– have interdisciplinary experts experienced in positive finalisation of national patent applications
– help in obtaining funds for official fees and others connected with the procedure of intellectual property protection
– present the inventions in a form of 3D solutions, prototypes, we build demos and use the latest technologies and solutions of Industry 4.0.
Director of the
section: Ph. D eng. Piotr Wodarski
Coordinator of the
section: Ph. D eng. Karol Jędrasiak